Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

One by Diana

I have created this blog in order to share a project I have been working on. It began as a Art Challenge I participated in on another blog and has become a pet project! The Challenge was to go out and buy one product from the company "ONE Bath & Body" and use the packaging to make something. The project had no other rules other than to alter the packaging! Many participating artists chose to use the packaging in its original form and embellish it, but I decided to deconstruct it.. I even peeled the paper layers to create more to work with!

This is a photo of the ONE product I purchased:


I wanted to use as much of the packaging as possible and add very little from my art room stash. I wound up adding some string, a few pieces of dowel, and glue....











And here's the full view!!



This project was so much fun! And now I am hooked on ONE packaging, ONE product (OMG so wonderful for the body!)and the concept of using one source for a project!!!! MORE TO COME stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic work! I can't believe you were able to get so much material out of such a small package. Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete